TenderSearch - Guide to Tendering
1. I am authorised to make this Acceptance for and on behalf of the Organisation.
2. By making this Acceptance, the Organisation agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions.
3. The Organisation acknowledges that it has not been induced by any offer, whether verbal or written other than which is written on this form or appended to it.
4. Tenderwatch Pty Ltd will supply material as specified on this invoice.
5. Tenderwatch Pty Ltd cannot and does not warranty the accuracy and/or reliability of any particulars supplied and does not and cannot by itself or through its servants and/or agents accept any liability from errors and/or omissions.
6. The Organisation must not sell, give away, lend, put on public display, reproduce, copy in any form, redistribute to anyone or re-use the information except with the prior written consent of Tenderwatch Pty Ltd. other than for the purpose for which it was intended.
7. Purchase is payable in advance and are non-refundable.
8. A legally binding contract will be effected upon acceptance and is made in the state of Victoria.